Let's rewind a bit for this tutorial of our 1970's Saturday Night Fever inspired groovy and funky scrunchie! Get down and make a statement with this faux leather scrunchie featured in a bold and nifty oversized design. Don't let the size stop you from stepping up your hair game, you dig!
Watch and see how you can style it yourself.
Press play to watch the short video below!
Here's what was used in the videos and photos:
1. Faux Leather "Oversized" Plush Scrunchie - A 1970's Saturday Night Fever inspired groovy and funky scrunchie! Get down and make a statement with this faux leather scrunchie featured in a bold and nifty oversized design. Don't let the size stop you from stepping up your hair game, you dig! The oversized scrunchie is 7" in diameter (to compare, a standard scrunchie is about 5")
2. "Rocked and Loaded" Professional Salon Artist Holster - The "Rocked and Loaded" professional styling holster is the perfect size and shape to not only allow you to access your tools quickly, but have the comfort you need to work without distraction and of course - a touch of Pink Pewter style. Inspired and designed by Mireya Villarreal, hairstylist and Pink Pewter founder.
3 "Never Let Go" Carbon Fibre Color and Styling Comb (Black) - Simply the best teasing comb in the market and you never have to let it go.
4. Bendable Magnetic Pin and Makeup Holder Bracelet - The strong magnets are great for holding bobby pins, makeup pans, and even your shears!
5. No Snag Clear Hair Ties / Elastics - 100pc Pack (2cm Diameter - Clear) -
Professional Quality! These no-snag elastics are not your average elastics and make your styling routine much easier. With a thick easy-glide coating, they remove from the hair easily and effortlessly. The coating prevents tangling even in thin or fine hair, and can be used multiple times.
6. Pink Pewter Cosmetics - A full line of cosmetics.