Ivy, being an evergreen plant represents eternity, fidelity, and strong affectionate attachment, such as wedded love and friendship. The ivy vines meet and twine around each other, forming a strong connection and bond. This was our inspiration!
To magnify the point, Mireya Villarreal used three hair vines to finish off this braid style. In going with the horticulture theme, we felt it would be fitting to move our studio to the garden to complete this look!
Press play to watch the short video below!
Here's what was used in the videos and photos:
1. Flexible Leaflet Hair Vines - The flexible leaflet hair vine features twisted wiring that is detailed with barrel shaped beading. This versatile but delicate vintage shape will pop as the perfect special occasion piece.
2. "Rocked and Loaded" Professional Salon Artist Holster - The "Rocked and Loaded" professional styling holster is the perfect size and shape to not only allow you to access your tools quickly, but have the comfort you need to work without distraction and of course - a touch of Pink Pewter style. Inspired and designed by Mireya Villarreal, hairstylist and Pink Pewter founder.
3 "Never Let Go" Carbon Fibre Color and Styling Comb (Black) - Simply the best teasing comb in the market and you never have to let it go.
4. Bendable Magnetic Pin and Makeup Holder Bracelet - The strong magnets are great for holding bobby pins, makeup pans, and even your shears!
5. No Snag Clear Hair Ties / Elastics - 100pc Pack (2cm Diameter - Clear) -
Professional Quality! These no-snag elastics are not your average elastics and make your styling routine much easier. With a thick easy-glide coating, they remove from the hair easily and effortlessly. The coating prevents tangling even in thin or fine hair, and can be used multiple times.
6. Pink Pewter Cosmetics - A full line of cosmetics.