Thrive: Balayage, Empowerment, Branding + Social Media
Illinois Cosmetologists Earn 7 CE Hours!
Sunday, August 11, 2019
@ DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago Oak Brook
1909 Spring Road Oak Brook, IL 60523
Earn 7 CE Hours! Brace yourselves. This event is a power packed day of balayage, business, branding, empowerment and social media. No need to look any further! This event loads you up with tons of masterful balayage techniques, motivation, business and branding tips and how to power up your social profile. Plus you will earn 7 CE Hours.
- As a bonus, the required Illinois Domestic Violence Training Course is included in this event!
- Not only that, 10% of all ticket sales will go to the Cosmetologists Chicago Scholarship Foundation.
What you'll learn in this class!
(w/ Ryan Weeden @ryan.weeden)
- How to create modern, high-impact color fast
- No-brainer sectioning strategies
- Proper toning and root shadowing for a seamless blend
- How to avoid lines, brassiness, and unwanted warm results
- Ways to achieve extra lift for a brighter blonde
- How to add dimension back into blonde balayage
- How to root shadow, tone, and melt colors smoothly
(w/ Mireya Villarreal @pinkpewter)
- Learn the behaviors necessary for success
- Keys to business and personal growth
- Gain confidence and control
- How to grow yourself, your brand and your business
- Gain the confidence needed to excel
Business and Branding
(w/ Mireya Villarreal @pinkpewter and Ryan Weeden @ryan.weeden)
- 7 Ways to create a successful brand (Y-O-U)
- Develop an entrepreneurial mindset
- Learn the key business drivers
- How to promote yourself
- Open session - ask questions!
(w/ Alison Alhamed, Editor in Chief @modernsalon)
- Power up your social profile
- How to take amazing pics for Instagram in seconds
- What apps to use and how (with a LIVE editing demo)
- Proven ways to get more followers and reach
- How to effectively market yourself
- How to get featured by Modern Salon!
What you Get!
- You will earn 7 CE Hours
- You will fulfill your required Domestic Violence CE Hour
- You will learn masterful balayage techniques
- You will be helping future salon professionals get the aid they need
- You will leave feeling empowered and pumped
- You will have a great time!
|8:15a - 8:45a:||Registration|
|8:45a - 11:00a:||Masterful Balayage (w/ Ryan @ryan.weeden)|
|11:10a - 11:50p:||Get Empowered (w/ Mireya @pinkpewter)|
|11:50p - 12:30p:||Balayage and Styling (w/ Ryan + Mireya)|
|12:30p - 1:30p:||Lunch Break (everyone on their own)|
|1:40p - 2:30p:||Business + Branding Success (w/ Ryan + Mireya)|
|2:30p - 3:20p:||How To Up Your Profile Using Instagram + How To Get Featured By @Modernsalon w/ Alison Alhamed)|
|3:20p - 4:00p:||Demo: How To Take Photos (for Social) + Live Editing (w/ Ryan & Mireya)|
|4:00p - 5:00p:||Domestic Violence CE Course|
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!
Traveling to Chicago? A special room block is available through 7/21/19 @ $109 / night. Call 866-812-3959 to reserve a room.
This class is priced so low it will sell out! Tickets are non-refundable and all sales final.
The Chicago Cosmetologists Association, Inc. is an approved sponsor of continuing education (license #190-00101) and Domestic Violence Awareness Continuing Education (license #290.000021) by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation. Educators and events subject to change without notice.